Sunday, October 03, 2010

Sold in four hours? Property for sale in Spain at the right price sells

This attic flat I went to see on Friday afternoon after it was advertised on Thursday. I took the pictures an thought it would be perfect possibly for two of my clients. However by 6pm I had a call from the owner telling me that it was sold and a deposit paid. So what were the basics? Triplex attic flat, of 90m2 plus 30m2 of terrace overlooking a square and church. 360000 Euros so not cheap but perfectly positioned and right in the centre of Valencia.

What does this tell us? Well, if the price is right and the location is good then property for sale in Spain sells.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ebay Auctions of Spanish Stuff

About Me

Today is a new day, the sun is in the Sky. I wake up this morning and greet the new day.