Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sevilla Here I Come (And London Too) | Entrepreneur Solo

I have never been to Seville, one of the places in Spain that I have always wanted to go to but not been able to get to for many reasons. However this November I will be attending the #EBE10 conference in Seville between the 19th and 21st of November and will get a chance to see the city on the day before and after. If you are going to be around then get in touch. 

Meanwhile I am also off to London the The Challenge conference at the end of October so hopefully I will met a load of interesting people very soon. If you are going to be there then look me up.

http://www.entrepreneursolo.com/entrepreneur-solo/sevilla-here-i-come-and-london-too



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ebay Auctions of Spanish Stuff

About Me

Today is a new day, the sun is in the Sky. I wake up this morning and greet the new day.