Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sevilla Here I Come (And London Too)

So I am off to London on Friday then. And Seville is knocking on the door soon too. Busy month coming up

via Entrepreneur Solo by Entrepreneur Solo on 10/10/10

So I have booked my flight, Ryanair but cheap as chips, Valencia to Seville and I will finally get to see Sevilla. However the real reason I am off down to Seville between the 19th and 21st of November is to go to the #EBE10 conference, a conference with 2500 Spanish bloggers attending. Hopefully I will be able to show a lot of them the inner workings of Market Samurai and present to them the Desafio de Internet which looks like we will be starting after the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ebay Auctions of Spanish Stuff

About Me

Today is a new day, the sun is in the Sky. I wake up this morning and greet the new day.