Thursday, September 23, 2010

The September 29th Spanish General Strike and Manchester United | Houses for Sale in Spain

Next week there is a General Strike in Spain on the 29th of September. It will be interesting to see how well it is followed. Now I work for myself and as I reveal in this article I will be working in case my boss gets angry and sacks me. However the question about what will happen to the Manchster United fans coming to Valencia that night to see Unite play against Valencia is also interesting.  

http://www.houses-for-sale-in-spain.net/valencia-property/valencia-property-news/the-september-29th-spanish-general-strike-and-manchester-united

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ebay Auctions of Spanish Stuff

About Me

Today is a new day, the sun is in the Sky. I wake up this morning and greet the new day.