Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Going Away Again To #EBE10 In Sevilla | Houses for Sale in Spain

I am going away again this weekend to the #EBE10 conference in Sevilla. Now I have never been to Seville so I am looking forward to that despite the weather forecast for lots of rain. At the conference I will be looking to present Market Samurai to people for helping their blogs pick the right keywords and do sooooo much more. Also I have arranged a couple of meetings with people who I have only met on Twitter up to now so again looking forward to it.

http://www.houses-for-sale-in-spain.net/lifestyle-in-spain/going-away-again-to-ebe10-in-sevilla 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ebay Auctions of Spanish Stuff

About Me

Today is a new day, the sun is in the Sky. I wake up this morning and greet the new day.