Sunday, September 14, 2008

Fourth Podcast Links



I have just recorded the fourth in the series of podcasts that I have done. This analyses the current situation in Spain and Valencia, has info about some great deals on rentals and sales and tells you more about reasons to live here. Within it I mention some links and here they are.

www.holavalencia.net
www.valenciasailing.blogspot.com
www.valencia.theoffside.com
www.fourhourworkweek.com

Of course we also have www.valencia-property.com mentioned a few times and our mail address at info@valencia-property.com for more info on any aspect of the podcast. You can subscribe to the series in iTunes using VPAudio in your search. The raw feed is here Download the MP3 directly into your iTunes player and listen to my dulcet tones again. You also have the option to subscribe for future podcasts of which there will be many.

PS; I forgot to metion that Mdonna plays in Valencia next week. How many people will go to see the recently turned 50 superstar?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ebay Auctions of Spanish Stuff

About Me

Today is a new day, the sun is in the Sky. I wake up this morning and greet the new day.