Thursday, September 11, 2008

An Afternoon Out Walking Around Olocau








Today i decided that it was hot and sunny, I was too tired to stare at a PC all afternoon and it was time to make sure i got some exercise and air after the World not ending on Wednesday in Geneva.

So I went out with a packed lunch for a walk in the mountains around the picturesque village of Olocau, my favourite place around here. Anyway here are some photos, the walk was hot, sweaty and just over an hour and a half accompanied by an MP3 recording of a marketing book and my thoughts.

My legs are now totally jellified and obviously the worst bit was dropping down into Olocau as the brakes needed to be applied liberally. Enjoy the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ebay Auctions of Spanish Stuff

About Me

Today is a new day, the sun is in the Sky. I wake up this morning and greet the new day.