Friday, June 22, 2007

Phone Works Now

Well finally the phone is working again so you can now phone me on +34 961662892 or the movile number of +34 657994311. To me it comes into the same phone so it doesn't really make that much difference.

Today I spent the morning mooching around the Notary's office waiting for a bank to turn up. Eventualy we were able to sign and cancel a prior mortgage. Nice offices though.

This weekend will be a busy one a I need to go down to Elche on Sunday and it is family birthday time on Saturday. Meanwhile next week i have been offered three more flats for sale in Ruzafa all at good prices so more photos to come on the site then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ebay Auctions of Spanish Stuff

About Me

Today is a new day, the sun is in the Sky. I wake up this morning and greet the new day.