Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Phone Problems and Pigs


I have moved my office phone number onto my mobile so you can get me at any time even when I am out... that is the theory anyway. The line is down and has been for two days now. Telefonica have cut me off before Vodafone have connected me up. So if you want to get in touch with me on +34 961662892 forget it for the moment and dial direct on +34 657994311.

Hopefully this will be sorted very soon.

Today was a strange day. I went to see a couple of new houses for the site, you will see them in the next couple of days, and one of them was a cats' home. Seven bedrooms of which four were just for cats. Huge house with a couple of pigs in th large gardens too. Now I don't know about you but many years ago I saw the Aussie film Razorback so I was a bit wary of them but they were very friendly and not at all smelly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ebay Auctions of Spanish Stuff

About Me

Today is a new day, the sun is in the Sky. I wake up this morning and greet the new day.