Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Valencia on the 1st of March 2011. Nice blue day!

I had a few things to do around the City of Arts and Sciences in Valencia this morning but one finished early allowing me to play with my new camera or a while. Hope you like some random images from Valencia this morning. For more get on over to the Valencia Property Facebook page, if you are not already here, and like it.

Reminds me of a building in New York

 



Shiny

 



Not toilets

 



IMAX Cinema and Palau de les Arts

 



Lamp

 



Palau de Les Arts

 



Bird

 



General View of the City of Arts and Sciences

 



Group Tourism

 



Perspective

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ebay Auctions of Spanish Stuff

About Me

Today is a new day, the sun is in the Sky. I wake up this morning and greet the new day.