Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cool Tools: Fiverr

Have you ever used Fiverr? Great tool for great gifts and loads of other ideas.

http://www.swbnetwork.com/blog/tools/cool-tools-fiverr/

Cool Tools: Fiverr

It’s unbelievable what some people will do for $5 – write an article, draw a cartoon, sing a song, perform voiceovers, make a video…the list goes on and on. Don’t believe me? Pay and visit to Fiverr.com. Or take a look at this week’s “Cool Tool” video:

 

You’ll be amazed at all the things you can get for $5. So far I’ve bought backlinks, a cartoon, transcription, WordPress troubleshooting and a business logo, and in all cases I feel I got much more than my $5 worth.

Give it a try but make sure you read the reviews.

- via Feeddler RSS Reader

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ebay Auctions of Spanish Stuff

About Me

Today is a new day, the sun is in the Sky. I wake up this morning and greet the new day.