Sunday, December 14, 2008

Last real week of work

I am currently laid up a bit, relying on public transport to get me round with the broken collarbone, and yes I know I am too old to be playing football especially for everyone who has told me, but I will be back. Anyway, I have just had a realization. This is the last week before Xmas in effect because schools finish on Friday and from then everything slows down in Spain until after Kings' Day on the 6th of January. So if you need anything doing here make sure it is arranged this week because otherwise it might be a long time before it gets done. Meanwhile Skype me on grahamvp or ring me on +34 961662892 if you want anything because I will definitely be out and about this week trying to get my stuff out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ebay Auctions of Spanish Stuff

About Me

Today is a new day, the sun is in the Sky. I wake up this morning and greet the new day.