Tuesday, March 27, 2012

How I turned my business around

http://www.expatbookshop.com/books/laptop-entrepreneur-graham-hunt-on-using-the-internet-to-turn-your-business-around/

I have been quoted in the Expat Bookshop about turning my business around using the internet to work smarter rather than harder. I have always worked hard, that is a given!

In a recent article on his website, Entrepreneur Solo, online entrepreneur Graham Hunt suggests one of the keys to being prosperous – yes, even in the face of an economic crisis – is knowing how to use the internet effectively. After his business took a disastrous turn in 2006, Hunt began using online resources to breathe new life into the business – and is today doing better than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ebay Auctions of Spanish Stuff

About Me

Today is a new day, the sun is in the Sky. I wake up this morning and greet the new day.