Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Another Great Review of Laptop Entrepreneur (and a good suggestion too)

http://www.margaretadams.co.uk/2012/03/20/review-of-the-laptop-entrepreneur/

From time to time I like to include reviews of books I have read and found useful.
Here is my review of The Laptop Entrepreneur.
I like this book.  The Laptop Entrepreneur: How to make a living anywhere in the world by Nick Snelling and Graham Hunt offers practical and easy-to-understand guidance for anyone who is seriously considering making a living via the internet and using the freedom that such a style of working delivers to live just about anywhere.
Pastedgraphic-2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ebay Auctions of Spanish Stuff

About Me

Today is a new day, the sun is in the Sky. I wake up this morning and greet the new day.