Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Second Big Offer From Valencia Property | Houses for Sale in Spain

I thought that I would send this out to everywhere I post now through Posterous in case you haven't seen it before. 

Fancy a free iPad

In conjunction with the last offer from Houses For Sale in Spain and Valencia Property of the free audios I have decided to make the next offer even better. (If you haven’t got it then for the explanation go here and get on the mailing list in order to get your free audiobooks)

I hope that by now you have managed to look at or rather to listen to them or at least a part of them and they are being useful to you. If you are finding yourself being helped I would love you to get in touch with a testimonial on grahunt@gmail.comand if you don’t like them the same (I would like to know why)

Meanwhile I promised another freebie for those who signed up and here it is.

In conjunction with the now confirmed Apple Store in Valencia which will be opening at the end of this year for which November is the provisional date;

I will be giving one shiny new iPad away to everyone buying a house between now and the end of the year.

The basic version of the iPad will be paid for for you but you can choose to have a more expensive versions if you wish and you just pay the difference. I will also help you to set up any data account that you want with the iPad so you can use it through any of the mobile companies and pay your first month’s data subscription.

Why am I doing this? The iPad and tablet computers like it will change everything about the way we interact online and I want you to be able to get into the forefront of being able to consume content online in the way that you want it. Also with a battery life of ten hours the iPad will keep the kids quiet in the back of the car when travelling in Spain or even keep your other half quiet and occupied on long car journeys.

Now for those of you who have joined the mailing list who are already in the process of buying a property this is extremely good news of course as you are in effect getting a nice bonus. What I am hoping it will do for the rest of you is encourage you to make your purchase this year while the bargains are still around. When the bottom of the market is hit the bargains will not exist any more.

If you need any more details about this giveaway just get in touch by mail.

I look forward to hearing from you. Remember go here to sign up to the mailing list and qualify for your free iPad.

http://www.houses-for-sale-in-spain.net/houses-for-sale-in-spain/the-second-big-offer-from-valencia-property

Graham Hunt


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ebay Auctions of Spanish Stuff

About Me

Today is a new day, the sun is in the Sky. I wake up this morning and greet the new day.