Monday, May 21, 2012

Gone Fishing In The Wrong Pond

How to know when you have made a mistake in business.

Gone Fishing In The Wrong Pond

The last five months have been rather hectic in my property businesses, Valencia Property and Houses for Sale in Spain. While the Spanish economy burns around me and I have been asked many times by other agents how are you doing it? How are you so busy and making sales while we are sat around wondering when the next client will walk in through the door? About 80% of Spanish Estate agents have closed down and more are closing on a weekly basis as the harsh reality of a market that has contracted greatly since the boom days of the early 2000's were around. To answer this we need to go back to the Pareto Principle I talked about here and look at the 80/20 rule again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ebay Auctions of Spanish Stuff

About Me

Today is a new day, the sun is in the Sky. I wake up this morning and greet the new day.