Thursday, December 09, 2010

A Few Thoughts on Lifestyle

This is a great post about lifestyle in Valencia

A Few Thoughts on Lifestyle

I would have to say that one of the most important aspects of my life is how I live my day-to-day life. If I repeat myself you'll have to excuse me but it's an important matter. How do I effect the things that we must do on an almost daily basis? As I have said many times, I haven’t driven an automobile in over four years. It has been over 12 years since I depended on an automobile to go to work or for any aspect of my daily living. I have lived in an urban setting during all this time and all of my needs can be met either on foot or by bicycle. For me, this has made all the difference.

For the rest of this post click below.

http://www.leftbanker.org/2010/12/few-thoughts-on-lifestyle.html


Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ebay Auctions of Spanish Stuff

About Me

Today is a new day, the sun is in the Sky. I wake up this morning and greet the new day.