Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Who Owns Valencia Property?


Lots of people feel that buying abroad is a risk. So in order so that you feel more comfortable when you are visiting Spain for purchase or rental I thought it might be useful to show you who you will be dealing with. I belong to an online business community called Ecademy, you can also find me on Linkedin amongst others. But have a look at my Ecademy profile here and follow what I am doing on Twitter here

If you have any questions or doubts about buying in Spain get in touch and I will send you an ebook on the purchase process or give you info and recommendations of people in Spain and elsewhere that can help you out.

I look forward to networking with you and helping you out online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ebay Auctions of Spanish Stuff

About Me

Today is a new day, the sun is in the Sky. I wake up this morning and greet the new day.