Friday, August 22, 2008

The Formula One Weekend and Daily Mail

Google says it is going to rain but today, the first day of practice, the weather was rather glorious. Valencia's life as a host of the Formula One circus started today and the atmosphere in the city was great. Also Formula One suits Valencia because the noise is the same as the Mascletas and Firework displays. I took my three year old and saw about five minutes as the visceral noise of the engines scared him senseless and we had to leave.

Anyway, today Valencia Property was featured in the Daily Mail in an article about Formula One and the purchase of flats in the city. If you didn't manage to see it then I will be able to send you a copy next week as currently there is no link on their website and I will have a scan available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ebay Auctions of Spanish Stuff

About Me

Today is a new day, the sun is in the Sky. I wake up this morning and greet the new day.