Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Don't Believe The Hype




So we have a client in tomorrow who wants flats around the Port and future Formula One track. If you have a look on our website you will find a good load of flats around there and i think of four immediately that will suit. I phone the first, sold yesterday. I phone the second, sold three days ago. I phone the third, they will get back to me later so I breathe a sigh of relief. I have the keys to the fourth and know it isn't sold. Three hours later i get a phone call and the third was also sold last week.

So property in Spain is not moving eh? Don't believe the hype. Valencia is happening and the Port and beach areas are moving fast.

The photos represent the three sold properties by the way. Prices ranged from 220000 Euros to 238000 Euros.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ebay Auctions of Spanish Stuff

About Me

Today is a new day, the sun is in the Sky. I wake up this morning and greet the new day.