Thursday, December 13, 2007

Our first Podcast (Sort of)


vpaudio.jellycast.com/

Welcome to what hopefully will work as our first podcast. (In the form of an MP3 file show this time. Just click on it and then listen to it in iTunes. For those of you who know me you can hear my dulcet tones over the airwaves now with the scouse accent a bit modified for easier comprehension. For those of you that don't know me, I always sound like this!

Just a basic introduction to Valencia and the company and some background information. Hope you enjoy it and will subscribe to the Podcast through iTunes so you can listen to the latest episodes as they appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ebay Auctions of Spanish Stuff

About Me

Today is a new day, the sun is in the Sky. I wake up this morning and greet the new day.